Marbella Design Academy was founded in 1995 and has, after 25 years of experience, developed into the modern, excellent Academy we have today.
- Institution state-recognised by the Spanish Ministry of Education.
- Our Bachelor of Arts Validated programmes are Validated by the University of Bedfordshire, who award BA (Hons) degrees to all Marbella Design Academy graduates. Link to The University of Bedfordshire.
- Situated in its own state recognised building living up to all the requirements given by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
- Offering many interesting programmes such as:
- Bachelor of Arts validated programmes in:
- Interior Architecture & Design,
- Graphic Design & Media,
- Fashion Design & Manufacture.
- Summer Courses
- Design Foundation Courses
Marbella Design Academy is an exclusive design school with a family-like atmosphere among students and staff who originate from around the world.
The maximum number of places available is 230. The students receive a great deal of personal attention and one-to-one tuition from their teachers.
We are constantly expanding and improving our curriculum to the latest marked demands. The atmosphere is energetic, creative and inspiring. We encourage our students to collaborate and experiment with their designs, in either small groups or with one-to-one tuition sessions with their tutor. Although the work is intensive, everybody collaborates in a casual, warm and informal atmosphere.